In order to install a HyDip Tank Gauging device you will need the following equipment:
- The HyDip Tank Gauging device.
- GSM (3G/4G) band and GPS combination antenna.
- External power supply for 12V-24VDC/1.5A (18W) input (optional).
- Solar panel (10W) with cable (optional).
- Valid mobile 3G/4G SIM card with data traffic enabled (contact your mobile broadband service provider to obtain one).
- The SIM card must have its PIN disabled. If a PIN is present on the SIM, it can usually be disabled by inserting it into a normal mobile phone and following the phone PIN setting instructions.
- Login for the HyDip website (this will be provided by your vendor).
- Wall or mounting pole for the HyDip device, solar panel and antenna.
- Battery, 6V lead acid (12000mAH / 12AH recommended).
Updated about 13 hours ago