In order to install a HyDip device you will need the following equipment:
- The HyDip device
- GSM (3G) band and GPS combination antenna
- External power supply for 12V -24VDC/1.5A (18W) input
- Solar panel (10W) with cable (optional)
- Current loop adapter depending on dispenser type
- Valid mobile 3G SIM card with data traffic enabled (3G HyDip only - contact your mobile broadband service provider to obtain one).
- The SIM card must have its PIN disabled. If a PIN is present on the SIM, it can usually be disabled by inserting it into a normal mobile phone and following the phone PIN setting instructions.
- Login for the HyDip website (this will be provided by your vendor)
- Wall or mounting pole for the HyDip device, solar panel and antenna
- Battery, 6V lead acid (12000mAH / 12AH recommended)
Updated less than a minute ago