Pinpad 2 is the 2nd generation of Hydip's Pinpad series. It is used as a user-end interface between the main FT2 device and fuel dispensing equipment.
- Communicates with many 3rd party dispensers.
- Accepts MiFare and Ti tags.
The following connectors can be found on the bottom side of the device:
|12V Power connector
|Current Loop Adapter
|Contains the following interfaces:
- RS232 for external reader
- Signal for the connection of external piezo
- Contacts of the RELAY
- Current Loop Slave interface
|Communications with a 3rd party dispenser such as Compac or Gilbarco
|Communications with the main device - FT2
Updated about 2 years ago