For your own safety please read the following important instructions carefully before installing and attempting to use the tank sensor device. They will also enable you to get the best performance and prolong the life of the device.
- Read these instructions.
- Do not expose the device to direct sunlight or install near heat sources, such as radiators, heat exchangers, or other heat producing equipment.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Remove power from HyDip controllers and disconnect the battery if it is to be left unused for a long period of time.
- Disconnect equipment such as pumps and fans from power sources when working on them, as they may start up under automatic timers or remote control if still connected to HyDip devices.
- There are no user serviceable items inside the HyDip products. Refer all servicing and repair to qualified HyDip service technicians or the manufacturer.
- Do not substitute parts or modify devices.
- Any installation of HyDip radio devices (including 3G and WiFi-enabled HyDip control units) should ensure that the antennas are unobstructed by metallic screening, as this would impair wireless signal reception.
- Do not expose HyDip equipment to liquids or chemicals.
- Do not operate HyDip equpment in a hazardous zone.
- Do not short internal battery terminals.
- Where applicable, use only a sealed lead-acid battery for HyDip equipment.
- Take care to connect the external power and battery to the correct polarities on HyDip equipment
HYDIP DEVICES ARE NOT AUTHORIZED FOR USE IN HAZARDOUS ZONES
Make sure someone who is certified to carry out a safety review authorizes your installation before you start.
Updated about an hour ago